Are you planning to enter Belarusian market? Do you want to receive information about our neighbor and potential ways of cooperation?
The debate will focus on the program for Development of Belarus for 2016 – 2020. The program is a strategic document and involves forecasts and plan of development of Belarusian economy for following 5 years. The discussion will also show opportunities for Polish companies. Be among first ones to get information about investment opportunities and potential business partners.
- Igor Sekreta, Minister, Trade counsellor at the Belarus Embassy in Poland
- Viktor Tsałko, Expert at Polish office of Belinvestbank,
- Dmitrij Viltowski, Business Partner in Arzinger law company,
- Aleksander Kabzarau, CEO at MTZ Belarus Traktor in Sokolka,
Moderator: Witold Karczewski – Chairman of Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Białystok.
Discussion panel: Europe-East: Belarus – gates to Euroasian Economic, 12.10.2016, at 9.00 – 11.00
- Program for Development of Belarus 2016 – 2020. Opportunities for Polish companies.
- Chinese-Belarusian Technology Park: modern place for Polish expansion.
- Financial tools for Polish-Belarusian cooperation – best options
- Public-private partnership regulation. New opportunities for foreign investors?
- Cooperation in the field of Energy and fuels between Poland and Belarus as a safebed for Polish Energy sector.