What is the agenda for the sustainable business development? Should we expect a breakthrough in the Polish economy? Mateusz Morawiecki, deputy Prime Minister will face these questions during the debate at the VI European Congress of SME’s.
Inaugural session: “Plan for sustainable development” – breakthrough in Polish economy – 10.10.2016 at 11:00 – 14:00.
- Andrzej Arendarski, Chairman of the Polish Chamber of Commerce, Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs under the government of Hanna Suchocka 1992-1993,
- Jerzy Hausner, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economy, Labour and Social Policy 2003-2005, Minister of Labour and Social Policy 2001-2003, Member of Parliament 2001-2005,
- Mateusz Morawiecki, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Development ,
- Janusz Piechociński, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economy, President of Polskie Stronnictwo Ludowe 2012-2015,
- Janusz Steinhoff, Chairman of Board at Polish Chamber of Commerce and Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Katowice, Deputy Prime Minister 2000-2001, Minister of Economy 1997-2001.