Information obligation towards participants of the European Congress of Small and Medium-Size Enterprises
The administrator of personal data is the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Katowice with headquarters in Katowice (40-084) at 15 Opolska Street (hereinafter: "Administrator"), entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Katowice-East in Katowice, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS : 0000163418, NIP: 6341006202, REGON: 003445317 (hereinafter: "Administrator").
1. Administrator's contact details: tel. 32-35-111-80 / 90, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Personal data of participants of the European Congress of Small and Medium-Size Enterprises (hereinafter "Congress"), collected by the Administrator, are used for:
a) registering participation in the Congress, setting up an individual account in the registration system, organizing and conducting the Congress, as well as efficient communication and transmission of information regarding participation in the Congress,
b) performing the obligations incumbent on the Administrator in connection with the organization of the Congress arising from applicable law,
c) direct marketing purposes (sending commercial information by electronic means and telemarketing activities),
d) assessing the organization of the Congress and testing satisfaction with participation in the Congress,
e) contact, exchange of information and data.
3. Personal data of Congress participants are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (GDPR).
4. In the event of consent, you will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
5. Personal data will be processed only for the period of organization and duration of the Congress, not less, however, than for the period required by law or for the period necessary to assert claims, and no longer than until the appropriate objection to data processing or withdrawal of consent to the processing is withdrawn.
6. Personal data may be disclosed:
a) entities that the Administrator uses in connection with the organization of the Congress, including a company that supports registration of Congress participants and a company that supports Congress in the PR area,
b) business partners in order to carry out direct marketing campaigns and to provide electronic services.
7. Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization.
8. Personal data will not be subjected to automated processing and profiling.
9. The participant has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, as well as the right to transfer data and object to their processing.
10. Every person has the right to object to the processing of data for marketing or other purposes, without the need to justify such objection. The participant has the right to access their personal data and correct them. Each participant has the right to control the processing of data concerning him contained in the Administrator's data set, in particular the right to request supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal if they are incomplete, outdated, incorrect or have been collected in violation of the law or are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected.
11. The Participant also has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or other competent supervisory body) if the Participant finds that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
12. Providing personal data by the Participant is voluntary, but necessary to take part in the Congress.
13. Failure to provide personal data by the Congress Participant may result in the loss of the opportunity to participate in the Congress. Lack of consent to the processing of personal data may prevent the provision of services in connection with Congress.
14. The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular protects the data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and change, loss, damage or destruction .